Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

I'm not good at this blogging thing....

I have been slacking majorly on this blogging thing. So here is a little update on what we have been up to these past couple of months.

My sweet nephew Nixon was born on February 13, 2013 and was a month early but healthy as can be! I got a text when I got to work that my sister in law Kendra was at the hospital and that they were admitting her! I was sooo excited but was sad that I was at work and thought I would miss the moment that he was born, with most of my nieces and nephews I have been at the hospital when they have been born, so the anticipation was killing me! I was constantly checking my phone to see if this sweet little boy had been born but the end of the day had come and still no text. So after work I hurried over to the hospital so I could be there when he was born he was being very stubborn and came around 7:00. Hayden was so excited to be a big brother! When we told him that Nixon was born he ran over to the door to listen to see if he could hear him cry and when he did he got the biggest smile on his face! When he saw him for the first time he could not stop giving him kisses it was the sweetest thing ever! I am obsessed with this little boy, he brings so much joy into our lives and we are so excited that he is finally here!

My brother Jordan got married! I have another amazing sister in law and 2 more adorable nephews! Their wedding was so beautiful and they had the funniest ceremony ever! They pretty much have a set of twins because my niece Lily is one day older that James. But during the ceremony James kissed Lily and then just started doing his dance moves in the middle of the aisle it was pretty much the funniest thing ever! I am so glad that my brother and Cherice found eachother they are perfect for eachother in every way. She is such an amazing mom to both her kids and to Jordans it's amazing to see two families come into one. We are so blessed to have 2 new nephews and Cherice into our family they fit so perfectly!

I have been pretty sick for the past couple months and have had terrible stomach pains every time I eat so I went to the doctor and had a bunch of tests done and they figured out that it was my gallbladder and that I would have to have it removed. I was terrified to have surgery, so the doctor gave me some medicane to prolong the surgery so I could make it until spring break so I didn't have to miss any work. Well spring break rolled around and it was time for surgery. I was absolutely terrified and could not stop crying whenever I thought about it. Well the morning of surgery my sweet husband and dad gave me a blessing which gave me peace going into the hospital. I did really good up until I had to give Alex and kiss and they rolled me away.Waking up from surgery was terrible! All I remember was crying because I was in so much pain. For all of you who know me I am a pretty happy and easy going person, after anesthesia I certainly was not!! I was so grumpy anything the nurses, Alex, or my mom would say I would snap at them! I asked the nurse if I could have a drink and they gave me some diet coke. After that it was like magic I was pretty much back to my normal self. The nurse was like "We should have given this to her along time ago!" :/ haha soon after that I was able to go home because I was not in much pain. This surgery was so easy and it pretty much only took me 2 days to recover and then I was back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment