Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lately


Summer....

Was so much fun! Here are a few things that we did.

While school was out I nannied for my boss! Which was great. It's nice to have a change up from the school I work at and then in the summer to nannying. I was able to go to Seattle this summer with the family I nanny for which was so much fun! It was definitely an adventure. I met the family down there with one of the children later on in the week and they went down a couple days before. We were in the San Juan Islands, which is absolutely beautiful!!!

Later on in the summer we were able to go to Las Vegas with Danielle and Kurtis to visit Alex's dad. It was so much fun and very very hot. We went to see Blue Man Group which was amazing! It was so funny and kept the audience involved the entire time, definitely recommend seeing that show if you go to Vegas. We went on the New York New York roller coaster, swam... ALOT and ate amazing food, my father in law is one amazing cook. It was much needed time spent with family and friends. It's always so hard to say goodbye to Alex's dad but luckily we go see him a lot.

Lately...

Alex and I were living with my parents which was great! We loved being there and spending time with family. But, recently we decided that it was time to move out. So we got an apartment which we absolutely love! It's so fun to be on our own again. We were opening all of our boxes of all of our stuff and it felt like christmas all over again because we had not seen our stuff for 5 months. It has been fun redecorating and making it home! Pictures to come.

We all know my luck with cars, well this summer my car decided to be VERY difficult. Every month the expenses to fix it just kept piling up. We were fed up with fixing my car so we decided that it was time to get me a new car. We met my grandpa who is a salesman down at Larry H Miller and started looking at cars. Alex and I fell in love with a brand new 2012 ford focus so there we started the car buying process, and WE GOT IT!  We absolutely love our new car and it is so nice not having to worry about it breaking down on me. Let's hope my bad luck with cars ends now.




No comments:

Post a Comment