Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A little catching up....

I know I know, I have not blogged in forever! I promise I will be better :) So a little about what has been going on lately...

Most recently, we moved out of our cute little apartment in Cottonwood Heights and moved in with my parents so that we could save money for a down payment on a house! How could we resist? The housing market is amazing right now and you can get great deals out there! So we are pretty excited about that and hope to only be at my parents for about 8-9 months. So grateful for parents that can help us out.

Work is going great for both of us. About a 2 months ago Alex got a new job being a manager at Hugo Boss at City Creek Mall, which he absolutely loves! As for me, we only have like 3 weeks left with the kids and then SUMMER and nannying!

Next month we will be married for ONE YEAR! What?! where has time gone? It is so crazy to think that just a year ago I was planning our wedding, it seems like just yesterday. This year has been the best year of my life thanks to my amazing husband. I am so grateful that I have eternity with him and to have him by my side through everything!
             ( Just a little bragging about how amazing my husband is.) I have been wanting new clothes for such a long time I just never wanted to go and spend the money when I already have a ton of them but I am so very sick of them. So on Alex's day off he went out shopping and bought me a whole new outfit which was super cute, I was really impressed!  I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband who pays attention to all the little details and still surprises me! This is one of the many  favorite things about my husband, he is always so sweet and thinking of ways to surprise me. When we were dating he used to randomly put flowers on my car while I was at dance. Isn't he the best?? Love this man so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment